Pushbullet is the easiest and fastest way to send links, pictures, files, lists, notes, and more right into your phone’s notification tray, to your computer, or to a friend, really fast.
However, if you are looking for some similar Programs like Pushbullet then here are some Pushbullet Alternatives which can try:
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the web, wirelessly, for free.
Features of AirDroid:
- Transfer files, photos, documents, music or APKs, all without a cable. You can even transfer folders and manage files remotely.
- No matter it’s local or remote network, you can use AirMirror to take complete control of your Android devices.
- The desktop notification feature allows you to mirror notifications of SMS, emails, app notifications (like WhatsApp, Kik, Line, etc.) to your computer and quickly reply them.
- Start device camera remotely, monitor the environment around the device in real-time.
- No need to install any client, no restriction to any system, you just need a web browser to enjoy all the AirDroid features to manage your devices.
MightyText gives you ability to Text from your computer, sync’d with your Android phone & number. Send & receive SMS and MMS from your computer or tablet, using your current Android phone number. And It can be a good Pushbullet Alternative.
Features of MightyText:
- Get notified on your computer or tablet when someone calls your Android phone.
- Schedule messages to be sent out in the future.
- Wherever your phone is, know exactly how much battery life it has left from your Web App or tablet app..
- Instantly push web pages, files, maps, photos and more from your computer to phone.
- SMS directly from Gmail on your computer. Just like a Google chat/hangout window.
- Built for the text-obsessed. Carry on multiple conversations simultaneously.
- Edit photos directly from the web app by adding Instagram-like filters, frames, stickers & more.
3. KDE Connect
KDE Connect is a project that aims to communicate all your devices. For example, with KDE Connect you can receive your phone notifications on your computer, or just use your phone as a remote control for your desktop.
Features of KDEConnect:
- You can copy and paste between your phone and your computer (or any other device).
- Read and reply to your Android notifications from the desktop.
- Share files and URLs instantly from one device to another.
- Use your phone as a remote for Linux media players.
- Use your phone screen as your computer’s touchpad and keyboard.
Pushline is a free application that synchronizes notifications and badges between your smartphone and a PC or Mac Computer, its like Continuity for your Android device. Using this, you will never miss a phone call or message again while using your PC, even if your phone is in another room.
Features of Pushline:
- Remote phone control directly from your computer.
- Smartphone to PC and Mac Computer integration.
- All notifications will be encrypted and safely transferred to your desktop so, no data will ever be stored.
- Low bandwidth consumption, Low battery consumption. and takes Only 1MB on your device.
- It is totally Free.
Pushover is a simple push notification service that integrates easily into web apps, network monitoring systems, shell scripts, and anything else that needs to send alerts to your mobile devices.
Features of Pushover:
- Get customized notifications on all of your devices
- Connect apps, integrations, and plugins to get notifications from your favorite tools
- Send emails to the Pushover Gateway to get notified from them
- Send messages directly to any of your other devices, or to groups of Pushover users
- Turn off notifications automatically with Quiet Hours
- iOS, Android, and web apps available
With Mobizen you can control your Android device using a web browser, both via USB both via WiFi. The program, made to record mobile screen, can also take screenshots or even transfer files.
Key Features of Mobizen:
- Remotely connecting to the device using USB/Wifi/mobile network, without rooting.
- Screen mirroring with high frame rate.
- Control Android device remotely (touches and keyboard).
- Screen recording without root and capturing screenshots.
- Full screen mode (useful when mirroring tablets).
- Automatic detection of portrait and landscape mode.
Using mySMS you can Send and receive texts on your computer or tablet – just like on your Android phone. Along with that you can store your messages to a cloud service of your choice or forward them to your email account. Export your entire SMS inbox additionally to a single .CSV file.
Features of mySMS:
- Choose your favorite device and use mysms to text on your smartphone, computer and tablet.
- Get notified on your computer and tablet when a call reaches your smartphone.
- Unlike many other messaging apps, mysms uses your existing phone number and sends texts via your Android phone.
- Put your mind at rest when texting with mysms. All messages are encrypted and saved securely in the cloud.
- Choose to send free messages to other mysms users or text via your carrier – just like using iMessage.
- Stand out from the crowd by using the style that suits you most. Customize your mysms app with your favorite colors.
So, these are the best Pushbullet Alternative which you can use, however, if you there are some other similar Programs Like Pushbullet which we are missing, then let us know the comment section below.