SpeedFan is a program that monitors voltages, fan speeds and temperatures in computers with hardware monitor chips. SpeedFan can even access S.M.A.R.T. info and show hard disk temperatures. SpeedFan supports SCSI disks too.
It also has the ability to control fan speeds gradually on many motherboards and video cards to make your computer as silent as possible.
If you are looking For some Similar Programs like SpeedFan then here are some SpeedFan Alternatives which you can use effectively.
HWiNFO are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computers hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into varioustypes of reports.
Key Features of HWiNFO:
- From a quick overview unfolding into the depth of all hardware components. Always up-to date supporting latest technologies and standards.
- Accurate monitoring of all system components for actual status and failure prediction. Customizable interface with variety of options.
- Multiple types of reports, status logging and interfacing with other tools or add-ons.
2. iStat Menus
iStat is a series of system monitor apps. It’s available in different versions: iStat Menus, iStat for iOS and iStat Server as a companion application to the iStat for iOS app that lets you remotely monitor your computers (free for Windows and Mac).
Key Features of iStat Menus:
- Weather with current temperature, hourly forecast, weekly overview and so much more.
- A compact Notification Center widget, covering some of the popular iStat Menus features.
- Notifications, based on CPU, network, disk, battery, weather and other events.
- More colors and theme options, including light and dark vibrant menu dropdown backgrounds.
- Hotkeys to open and close menu dropdowns, for quick keyboard access.
- Additional options, like dual line menubar clocks, and condensed text for showing more in less space.
- Reorderable dropdown menus, with the ability to hide sections. Editable dropdown graph colors.
3. Core Temp
Core Temp is a compact, no fuss, small footprint, yet powerful program to monitor processor temperature and other vital information.
What makes Core Temp unique is the way it works. It is capable of displaying a temperature of each individual core of every processor in your system!
You can see temperature fluctuations in real time with varying workloads. Core Temp is also motherboard agnostic and can be a good SpeedFan alternative.
4. Sidebar Diagnostics
A simple sidebar for Windows desktop that displays hardware diagnostic information.
Some Key Features of Diagostics:
- Monitors CPU, RAM, GPU, network, and logical drives.
- Create graphs for all metrics.
- Allows for lots of customization.
- Allows alerts for various values.
- Allows binding hotkeys.
- Supports monitors of all DPI types.
- Has a clock at the top.
5. Fan Control
Some MacBook (Pro) are just to hot for daylong use. Fan Control adjusts the minimum fan speed depending on the current CPU temperature. For safety, it leaves the original automatic fan speed control intact.
So, these are the some SpeedFan Alternatives and if you there are few other programs like SpeedFan then let us know in the comment section below.